Some times you just need a chuckle to make it through the day. This will give you a few chuckles for today! My favorite is #9! Ha! What’s yours?
(Full disclaimer: Stolen – with permission – from a friend’s FB post.)
- So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?
- Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.
- When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.
- If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
- Just wait a second – so what you’re telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right!
- People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds. As if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
- If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
- Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.
- Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
- Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
- The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.
- Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
- It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
- Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.